Esperance MC Road Train Drivers (Job Expired)
Esperance MC Road Train Drivers
Job Summary :
Great Opportunity APPLY NOWJob Description :
Campbell Transport are looking for experienced MC road train drivers based in Esperance to join their team.
Campbell Transport are looking for experienced drivers to drive road trains.
The job will involve shift work and gives drivers plenty of hours for an ongoing contract.
This position offers stable employment on an ongoing basis with a good hourly rate.
To be considered for this role, successful applicants will possess the following:
- A strong work ethic and ability to work independently
- MC Drivers Licence
- Western Australian Fatigue Certificate
- Commercial Drivers Medical
- Experience with Road Trains
- MSIC card or willing to acquire one
- Experience with Road Ranger Gear Box’s (essential)
This is a great opportunity for individuals seeking stable employment in a company where hardworking employees are valued.
This position offers a good remuneration package and the opportunity to work in a great team environment.
To apply for this position call Doug on 0418942984
OR click on Apply Now and follow the prompts.
- Transport & Logistics
- Regional/Country Runs
- MC Road Train
- Road Ranger
- Flat Top
- Drop Deck
- General Freight
- MC Licence
- MSIC Card
- Medical Certificate for Motor Vehicle Driver